View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 08:55 AM   #113
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I thought O’Neill was dogging it but they didn’t show the replay of him running the bases, only the play at the plate. I guess Ollie called out O’Neill for his lack of effort on that play in his presser.

Why would he not be hustling? Worried about pulling a hamstring? If you can’t do that play, you need to change your body or go be a weightlifter.
It did appear to me he wasn't running the same. I noticed it running to first as in an earlier game when he was thrown out by a full step on a grounder he normally would have made it a bang bang play.

It makes sense that he may have a little doubt in his head regarding when you can push those hamstrings again. Much easier to do it in the outfield than running the bases.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli