Thread: Movies and TV Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 11:07 AM   #8
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
My apologies but I'm referring to Cinema.

A 5'3 Wolverine wouldn't "play" in movie theaters, which is why a larger and more imposing actor was chosen for the role.

Radcliffe may be a fine actor but people don't want to see a 5'5 male superhero en masse.
As it stands, Moon Knight won't be appearing in Cinema any time soon as he is slated to have a show on Disney+ and not any, as of now, major films.

Don Cheadle playing war Machine is only 5'7". Tom Holland is 5'8". But I get what you are saying. DR isn't an imposing physical specimen at 5'5".
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.