View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:05 AM   #71
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
...I have remembered that show fondly ever since. Seems like it about $5 to get in.......
I think when I saw Heep in '75 tickets were like $7.50. In fact I never paid more than $10 for a ticket until 1986 when I paid $36 to see the Amnesty Int'l concert at the Omni in Atlanta. I had to go, it was U2, the Police, Peter Gabriel, Lou Reed and Bryan Adams. Each act did 6 songs and then that Saturday I watched the show again live on MTV from Giants Stadium. Even when I saw Pink Floyd in '88 at Atlanta it was only $20.

Just two months ago in January, Kansas played here in The Villages at a 1100 seat venue and they wanted $125 a ticket, I just couldn't see paying $250 a for couple of seats and Steve Walsh is no longer the singer, he retired. I saw Kansas with Styx in 1995 for only $20. I'll just keep that memory.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote