View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:15 AM   #68
I could of gone pro

While I'm in the mood of putting up videos, my favorite performance act is Uriah Heep, who I saw live in '75 featuring the late David Byron on vocals. Most times their shows ended with David singing while on his back. He did exactly that when I saw them and I just figured it was part of his act. Years later I read he was usually too drunk to stand up by the end of the shows. The band fired him in '76 and they never achieved the fame they had with Byron. Sadly David died alone in 1985 from Cirrhosis of the liver. The bassist in the video Gary Thain, considered by many as great, died shortly after I saw them in '75 after being electrocuted on stage. There is not a lot of live video from David Byron's '69 to '76 years with the band, this is probably the best. Live at Shepperton 1974, six songs 20 minutes. The band is still touring, however Mick Box the guitarist is the only remaining original member.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote