View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:06 AM   #67
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux View Post
Pretty much who Van Halen ripped off. The musicians, anyway. David Lee Rothstein ripped off Jim Dandy from Black Oak Arkansas.
I couldn't of said it better, been telling people for years David Lee Roth stole his act from Jim Dandy. I've seen Black Oak Arkansas four times, fantastic show. I met Jim backstage before a show in '84 and he had just had open heart surgery the year before and he was standing there smoking a joint getting ready to go on stage. I don't know how they are now, Jim has not aged very well from the videos I've seen.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote