View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 11:22 AM   #251
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I live on a really small town, most people don't even look at reviews or even post reviews...hell he left it on probably the biggest review site but it was my only review there. people around here know me. they don't need to search for me, but this customer was stuck behind a wreck and was going to be late so he searched for the number and found the review.

it wouldn't keep my customers away BUT it WOULD have definitely hurt if I hadn't caught it with the spring and summer out of towners coming soon. THOSE are the people that would have seen it.

I got lucky in that regards I guess and I appreciate the fact he deleted it
That's good news. It's damn tough to fight review sites. They are everywhere because they work. People believe what other people say. I know you're a good mechanic and people know it. But it's really tough to determine what affect these things have on things.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.