Thread: Movies and TV Marvel's "Ant-Man"
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 10:18 PM   #27
Supporter

****ing Marvel. Those guys shit gold.

10 years ago, if you told me I would thoroughly enjoy a movie about a shrinking dude that communicates with ants, I would have laughed your ass out of the room. But by god they did it. And they did it within the universe with demigods, huge overreaching government agencies, super soldiers, and a guy with a bow and arrow that whips the **** out of dudes with automatic weapons and robots. Oh and don't forget the giant green rage monster. It's mind boggling when you think about it.

There were a couple times where I had to shut my skeptics brain off, but all in all, it was really well done. I didn't have a whole lot of trouble believing it all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.