View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #174
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
A very good friend of mine died a year ago from a blood clot moving to his heart from a motorcycle burn. Granted, he lived in the Philippines who I doubt have the best medical personnel giving advice but still tragic.
A guy I used to work with died in his bed from plaque coming off of an artery and going into his heart and suffered a heart attack. He was 37, in excellent shape, and even played a softball game that day. Instead of going for beers after the game he went home because he said he didn't feel well.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.