View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 04:52 PM   #127
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
Your post is written as if it was composed by an unintelligent person. Should I assume that you're an idiot?

Assuming that a person is dumb based on "what he sounds like," is reeruned.

Thinking that you are somehow better at evaluating QB talent than John Harbaugh, is stupid.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.