Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 08:36 PM   #3364
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
On Showtime I watched the Green Book, I was shocked. I didn't expect it to be so good. If you like the sort of buddy movie, although these two are not exactly buddies, and cars and music of 1962, see this film.

I gave it a 9 out of 10. I think Viggo must of gained 40 or 50 pounds to play this sort of punch drunk tough guy New Yorker. It's based on a true story. Word of mouth can work, it only did $320K opening weekend but finished with $85 million.

I just watched it tonight and like you was shocked. I give five stars, heck of a flick.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.