Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 03:06 PM   #2573
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You need a permit to own a suppressor?

In Kansas we just need the federal tax stamp. $200 and a 6-9 month wait, which is complete bullshit.

Yes, get as many suppressors as you can. They are awesome. If you shoot prone get the best one regardless of weight, if you are free shooting get a lightweight one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
He probably meant the tax stamp. My brother applied for his a couple years ago and it took 5 months. I'm must guessing, but right now it probably would take a year or more.
No I have talked to several places about getting suppressor. You have to get a permit for each and everyone and each one has to be registered.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.