Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:36 PM   #2571
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
This is part of my issue with them.

I was speaking solely about the xd series pistol. They are highly suspect quality wise. I wont get into it too much, but if you speak to any real instructor they will probably tell you that the pistols they see with the most catastrophic failures and the highest stoppage rates are xd series pistols.

Springfeild 1911s are great, but like mac said, **** them and their politics.
Hmm, I never heard anything negative about XDs before. My gunsmith actually uses one in competition. Of course, he's certainly tinkered with his to the point that it's far beyond one straight out of the box.

I had forgotten about Springfield's political gaffe. They backtracked from it quickly, but the damage was done. The only Springfield product I currently own is an M1A.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.