View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 01:12 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You don't need to have ideal bend to force QBs into pressure. You need it to be able to finish the play and record the sack yourself, but not to get to a spot that creates uncertainty for the QB in the pocket. Not everybody can flush backwards and save a play like Mahomes; most will simply move up if they feel those footsteps and Omenihu's ability to get a OT reacting at the snap will be sufficient to create that.
I don't see it watching him play. I think this place has him severely overrated. That of course, doesn't mean I'm not wrong. He could surprise me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.