View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 01:07 PM   #21
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't think the 'bend' around the edge is as important anymore. Not if the good QB's are getting the ball out in less than 3 seconds.

Inside pressure, like Reid said, that's the new trend to counter the quick passing game. That and confusion with coverage looks.
Not as important as it used to be, no.

Which makes me not completely out on Ferguson either. I could probably talk myself into Ferguson in the 2nd if we haven't addressed DE already. I think Omenihu is far more polished and can contribute sooner, but Ferguson wouldn't be a bad fallback with perhaps a higher ceiling.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote