View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:11 PM   #114
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Well that sucks. I didn't realize it was a road race thing, so my ONE great location I know of in Vermont may not work at all.

The Rabbit Hill Inn, in Waterbury, CT. Absolutely phenomenal, with great innkeepers, a nice restaurant (which is good as there aren't many other places to eat around). Downside is no TV, as it's a romantic getaway type spot. I thought that was why you were staying which was why I recommended it.

Good luck with your crazy innkeeper.

https://www.rabbithillinn.com/
The best location in Vermont is in Connecticut?
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.