View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:10 PM   #112
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Well, I could have used some advice, that's for sure.

I'm running a race there, and I picked this "bed and breakfast" that was the closest place to the finish line, and it's been a nightmare. As soon as I made the reservation I got an e-mail of "house rules and regulations" that sounded more prison than B&B, so I canceled, as was my right. Now the woman is trying to keep my money, so we've got a tussle going, and this woman is legitimately crazy.

Well that sucks. I didn't realize it was a road race thing, so my ONE great location I know of in Vermont may not work at all.

The Rabbit Hill Inn, in Waterbury, CT. Absolutely phenomenal, with great innkeepers, a nice restaurant (which is good as there aren't many other places to eat around). Downside is no TV, as it's a romantic getaway type spot. I thought that was why you were staying which was why I recommended it.

Good luck with your crazy innkeeper.

https://www.rabbithillinn.com/
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.