View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:20 AM   #1664
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That trade was a Grade A abortion.

Giving up both Tyler Glasnow and Austin Meadows for that hack of a pitcher was disgusting. Didn't get it then and still don't. It's like our GM works for the other team.
And the 'throw in' former first round pick as the PTBNL (don't recall his name) is pitching well in the low minors as well; seems right on track to be what you'd expect from a first rounder.

I remember thinking the deal was one-sided even when I expected the PTBNL to be some organizational roster filler like they usually are. Then it turned out to be your 1st rounder from the year before (like a top 15 pick, IIRC); a genuine top 100 prospect.

And just laaaaaaughed and laaaughed and laughed. For Chris "sure my ERA sucks but man my xFIP is pretty" Archer.

Not a great deal. Not a great deal at all.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.