Thread: Music Red Dirt Juke Box
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 11:37 AM   #31
Supporter

Hellbound Glory
This band broke up at the end of the year and that talent is now solo as Leon Virgil Bowers.

They call their music "Scumbag Music" and their female followers "Scum hags". Kind of makes sense.

I've had a beer with this guy, and I can't say I'd consider them solid human beings afterwards, but the guy can sing and has a unique sound. They got most of their original notoriety doing viral videos, and toured last year with Kid Rock for a while.

Bastard Child This is the song that I found that put me onto their music

Better Hope you Die Young This is the song for every bad girlfriend you ever had

Lost Cause

Malt Liquor I like this song, but it's more mainstream they played on the Kid Rock tour

Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.