View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 10:20 AM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Let's have some more bro

That's the thing about the time we grew up in....music EXPLODED in the short time from say 1964 through most of the 70s (take disco out of the equation).

It's kind of funny but my Wife led a "fairly" sheltered life until she met me...

But we were out in the truck one day and I had "60s on 6" on Sirius. Playing at the time was The Bee Gees (I started a joke) and she asks me "Who is that?" I tell her The Bee Gees and she says "I thought they only had disco records.."

I just shook my head and smiled....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.