View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:12 PM   #233
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
Part of it is human nature. One of the things that allowed us to evolve as humans is our ability to find patterns. It allows us to map the stars and learn how to track animals.

But it also leads to where we see patterns that are not there. Or just correlations and not causations. And being able to "see" these patterns when others can't make us feel important. Like we are special.

It's easier for some to swallow there is a shadow conspiracy that is controlling everything than to admit that life is just chaos.
So in the case of these losers, basically astrology. Speaking of which, I should really check my horoscope so I know what I'm supposed to be doing today.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote