Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 12:21 AM   #232
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
FYI... Microcenter KC is currently having some pretty crazy sales. But it requires a mailer coupon. If you have access to it though, you can get some crazy cheap deals. A 1TB M.2 or SSD drive for $20. 2TB HDD for $20. An 11.6" Windows laptop for $40. I've been told you can go to the store and request a coupon flyer, but I can't really confirm that. Sale goes until 10/2.

Buddy got the coupon for the $20 m2 drive, i'm jealous and I need one for a system.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.