Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 12:05 PM   #180
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Saw Solo last Friday and yeah, solid flick.

I mean it still sucks that I know he'll spend the vast majority of his life as a miserable husk after his family falls to shit around him and he just goes back to being a smuggler who's then murdered by his own son, but hey - life's hard and then you die, right?

{sigh}
Yes. A thousand times yes. My question is why? Why do this to not just him, but ALL the main characters, then have them die irrelevant deaths (Carrie notwithstanding, of course)? Someone asked earlier how you don't set this up that Han, Leia, and Luke are all reunited at the end of IX smiling at the peace they FINALLY managed to achieve for the galaxy? A ****ing pox on KK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's a nice theory. Too bad they've totally sucked out my desire to see if it's true.

These people have butchered Star Wars the same way Lynch butchered Dune.
It's amazing to me. Star Wars wrote its own ticket. It was absolutely a no lose entity, and they found a way to **** it up ROYALLY. The only thing I hope is that JJ somehow gets autonomy from KK and her "vision" and does IX justice. Considering Rogue One was what it turned out to be, there's a glimmer of hope. But just a glimmer.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote