View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 08:18 AM   #760
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I came into these playoffs considering that Avs as prohibitive favorites. And they'll still make the Cup finals.

But man - Kuemper has been baaaaaaaad. He's been almost as bad as Husso.

This is, at worst, a 3-2 Blues lead in this series but/for the Binnington injury and Kuemper is the SOLE reason for that. I've seen 6-8 goals so far in this series that just should not have gotten through.

I really don't understand it. I haven't watched him play as much as you but I've seen him play a little and anytime I have he hasn't been this kind of awful. Has he had stretches like he's having now during the season?

Because at this point if I'm St. Louis I just keep throwing rubber at him any chance I get. They don't need a quality scoring chance to get on the board.
This certainly seems worse than we saw in the regular season - or at least most of it. Not sure if there are any sites out there that let you see SV% by month, but I'd bet he was .900 or better for each month of the season. He's hanging onto that for the playoffs by a thread (.904), but the last two games have been really iffy.

It feels like a slump to me, and he's definitely stolen a game for us here and there. But if he's in the .800s again tonight, it wouldn't necessarily surprise me to see Frankie get a go of it next game.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.