Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 03:13 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Yea, but if it wasn't projection Sweat would go like top 10-15, imo. So if you can have him in the second? And with Cullen as his coach, Jones as his teammate and mentor, and an unquestioned motor I like the odds.
I don't hate it, and one thing I have learned is that I have no idea what Brett's going to do before he does it. It always works out and makes sense after the fact. Even if it's a swing and a miss, I understand the thinking. So, I am excited but I have no clue which way they go.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.