View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:54 PM   #313
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I think the only ones I could really justify would be the top 21 (the ones above the 'stay at home' option. Among those, I see several that my wife will veto on sight regardless of the scoring. I bet the only ones she would consider would be Albuquerque/Rio Rancho, Sedona, and Santa Fe. Maybe St. George, too. I'd strongly consider Las Vegas with those.

And of course the scoring isn't the final cut. I'd strongly consider Port Angeles, and I'm kind of intrigued by Oxnard now that bearcat mentioned it. It seems to have a perfect climate, and it's at least slightly more affordable than other parts of SoCal. I'm fascinated by Ketchikan, but I just can't grasp how much rain 141 inches is.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.