View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 09:06 AM   #305
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Recognizing that my scoring scheme is not going to be perfect, I would look at the cities and identify the following as being particularly interesting:

Albuquerque/Rio Rancho (NM)
Sedona (AZ)
Port Angeles (WA)
Ketchikan (AK)
Tampa (FL)

There are others that are very interesting such Las Vegas (NV), Bullhead City (AZ), Silver City (NM), Cocoa Beach (FL), Eugene (OR), etc., but they often have one glaring weakness that I think is understated in the scoring that might be a fatal flaw.

I’m a big fan of the Rio Rancho area, cheap living and weather that’s bearable year round.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.