Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #1040
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
my brother and I are getting a cheap-o hotel (includes a free breakfast......shuttle lol) there on the main strip (or whatever it would be called). the folks I'm riding with, they got a condo etc.

if you don't hear from them (or even if you do), you/ your group are more than welcom to ride with us. We're leaving on Friday morning. We can't check into either of our hotels/condo until 3pm. so we'll probably leave at 8am, and make our way down 13 through Clinton to Springfield etc then South to Branson. Sort of a mellow ride, no hurry etc. We're also planning on trying to stop at Springfield Harley Davidson probably to rest for a bit and to pick up a shirt.

The folks we're riding with aren't leaving until Monday, so My brother and I will be riding back Sunday. Probably a similar scenario; leave a little early and make our way back to KC on no real giving schedule etc.
When is that?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.