View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:19 AM   #34
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
If it was a program like Dayton that ended the regular season unanimous #1 and not KU with all its tradition, I guarantee that program would be asking for recognition and analogize to college football. Self had too much self-respect to make the claim himself but that’s all right because I’m here to do it for him.

3 in 4 years hasn’t been done since Wooden’s UCLA teams. Time to make history.
I can only imagine how Dayton fans feel about that year. They gave us a hell of a battle early in the year.

They were going to be a 1-seed with the best player in the country. Not likely to happen again for Dayton anytime soon.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote