View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #274
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Ok.

I think you’ll be laughing so hard at everyone not being as awesomely prepared as you are, that you’ll miss me. Unless you were a sniper in your former life, but that’s classified...amirite?

I just shivered in fear thinking about you and your 30.06 if that’s any consolation.
I can regularly hit a 10 inch target at 1,000 meters. I shoot prairie dogs, which about the size of a size 9 shoe at distances over 500 yards. 100-200 a day in season. So I'd have to actually try to miss something as large as a person.

But it was a joke, dipstick. I'm not going to eat people.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.