Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:31 AM   #10
MVP

I think one of the main reasons a few people are wierded out by the look of the game is they are showing it in daylight. Cyberpunk in books has had daytime, but in visual imagery, it is almost exclusively shown at night.

I was reading Cyberpunk back when it first started in the 80's, and Gibson is more or less the father of the genre, but frankly I liked some other authors better. But he does have a somewhat of a point about it giving off a GTA vibe. Mike Pondsmith is obviously on board with it, and I think it works. I'm looking forward to this game more than anything else I've seen. Just take my money and let me play it.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.