Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:18 AM   #9
MVP

I was familiar with the tabletop RPG this game is based on, and it's been on my radar since they announced it like 5 years ago. Kinda disappointed they still haven't said anything about a release date. Looks cool though. As far as looking too pretty .... why wouldn't there be palm trees? There hasn't been a nuke go off or anything. It's just a corporation controlled government with a large gap between the haves and the have nots. Which probably means lax environmental regulations with pollution getting out of hand, but it also means big leaps in innovation without a bunch of regulation. It's not the damn apocalypse. The game is a little more colorful than I would have maybe guessed, but the real world has color, and it's got a cool vibe.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.