View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 11:18 PM   #1016
Starter

2024 Tacoma Trash Pandas Draft

My goal this cycle is to transform my WR corps. Far and away it is the biggest hole in my roster, and the only spot I feel that I’m not fielding an NFL average or better unit. While the rookies might only pay minor dividends this year, my hope is the investment in this draft class will set me up at the position for the next decade if I can long-term starters from 2/3 of my first three picks.

I also desperately tried to snag one of the Eagles two CB selections, but just couldn’t make the points work.

————————

Trade Down: the Tacoma Trash Pandas send picks #64, #167, and #173 (73.5 points when discounted 25%) to the Cincinnati Bengals in exchange for picks #80, #149, and #194 (74 points)

Trade Up: the Tacoma Trash Pandas send picks #208 and #252 (5 points when discounted 25%) to the Carolina Panthers for #200 (5 points)

————————

1-32: Keon Coleman, WR, FSU (Bills)

**might swap for Ladd McConkey, WR, Georgia**

3-80: Jermaine Burton, WR, Alabama (Bengals)

3-95: Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon (Broncos)

4-131: Jaden Hicks, S, Washington State (Chiefs - Drafted)

5-149: Hunter Nourzad, IOL, Penn State* (Chiefs - Drafted)

**might swap for Jeremiah Trotter Jr., LB, Clemson**

6-194: Kristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa (Saints)

6-200: Jaden Crumedy, DT, Mississippi State (Panthers)

Last edited by Kellerfox; 04-30-2024 at 11:45 PM..
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.