View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 08:10 AM   #70
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
How he dresses? Who gives a shit.

And yeah, who DOES that mother****er think he is? Seriously. I'd say the same shit. So would you.

Cam has been running his program for a few years now. He got assaulted at one of these events and now everyone wants to shit on Cam for being assaulted by some dick heads? Seriously?

Like i said, if that were Peyton Manning getting assaulted at HIS camp ya'll wouldn't be blaming Peyton for it....just sayin'. Keep it real.
I ain’t got a dog in this fight, I’m just here to say that if that Colt/Donkey douche got jumped, I’d likely enjoy it - a little too much - regardless if he was to blame or not.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote