Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 04:22 PM   #712
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I skipped episode 12 and watched 13, it was fine. I mean it wasn't good, but my expectations were so low I wasn't let down.

Going into this season I had been cautiously optimistic about Trek moving forward. Even though the season 2 finale of Discovery shit the bed, the season as a whole was decent, and I was looking forward to the Pike show. Season 2 of Picard had hired some solid writers that know Star Trek. But after this, ****. I just don't think it's going to get better as long as Kurtzman is involved.
It's just.........not great. Shiny, everything looks amazing, but outside of that, nah.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.