View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #75
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I do pretty well.

I have an entire office set up in the basement with professional furniture, so working from home has always been easy for me.

I think it's important to have a plan for each day. I don't care if it's a Tuesday or Saturday, have a list of shit you want to get done.

For example, today I deep cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the smoker, and now working on some stuff in the basement. You just can't sit around. I love to cook, so meal times is a bigger deal than Normal. Been smoking a lot of meat I have in the freezer, its been great.

Now I'm a news hound, but man there is some depressing shit out there. So I make a point to shut off the news around 3 or so, otherwise I think it would really impact my mood.

I also have a 6 year old, so we have nerf gun battles, take the dogs for walks, and all sorts or shit!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.