Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I just bought this used on Craigslist for $30. If it sucks and I don't like it, no big deal. I'll just put it back on CL and resell it.

https://www.amazon.com/NuWave-20631-...minipcstand-20
So long as it works, I nearly guarantee you'll love it. If it quits, it's probably not worth trying to fix. But that's increasingly true in the evolving disposable tech society. But unless someone cooked a bunch of nasty stuff in it making it permanently smelly somehow [never heard of it, but I assume it's possible], or unless the body of it is cracked, it's nearly foolproof and does it's job quickly and quietly.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.