View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 11:48 AM   #182
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yep, and I'll add that being at the office offers WAAAAAAAAAAY too many opportunities to keep your best and brightest from staying focused. Not that email and applications like Teams isn't a concentration killer, but people interrupting your day is just silly.
I've always helped the more junior techs with issues and advice. Even when it wasn't in my role. Techs helped me on the way up, so its my time to give back. Many on here reached out to me over the years for advice or help.

I would get involved in their issue, if needed. I'd get focused and turn around and half the day was gone but got the issue resolved. My bosses noticed for sure. It was on on every yearly evaluation. When I asked do you want to change? A quick no was always the response, just be aware. they have to put something negative on those evaluations.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote