Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:55 AM   #196
Plays to win the game!

Got the wife watching now. They've put themselves in an interesting position with Baby Yoda. You can't kill him off or people will riot, and I think the only way to separate them is to do it for the season finale so you go into next season with people understanding it's the Mandalorian, not the Baby Yoda Star Wars show. I'll keep watching regardless of what they do, but playing the Last Of Us card with grizzled combatant having to care for someone all of a sudden that goes against everything they stand for, always plays well to audiences. I know I eat that shit up.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.