View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:46 PM   #1618
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I bounced off of Warframe twice. Once when it was still in in alpha stage and there wasn't much of a game there. Again a few years ago.

But I started playing again about 3 weeks ago and am playing the shit out of it. It still throws a ton of stuff at you with little to no explanation, but it is a lot more accessible than it was, and there is a lot of interesting stuff to do.

I know we have a few guys that either play it or used to play it.
I'm a founder but haven't played since the first couple of years. I've tried it here and there but it never really pulls me in. Game feels really generic and the Artwork needs updating last I played. I loved the Defense and Survival modes in it.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.