View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:18 PM   #26
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think it's a good year for OL as well.

I mean damn, how many positions in any class do you expect to be good? DL, Edge, OL and TE is not a small number of available 'strong' groups.

I think that's exactly where the line is drawn. Starting with those groups you have various iterations of the same creatures; position groups that are strong in their depth or just flat out bad. WR and DB is the former, I'd say off-ball linebacker is the latter. I've been saying all along that apart from White and Bush, I don't see a great MLB candidate and outside of Walker and Pratt I don't even see a Sam that stands out. It's a flat out bad class for LBs but it's definitely a below average group for CBs.
The offensive tackle class is very, very good. There's probably 5 or 6 guys with first round grades.

But we're talking about interior lineman. Bradbury is the only center that anybody has a first round grade on and even then, a lot of sites have him as a 2nd rounder.

At guard, you have the EXACT situation you're talking about with CB's - there's nobody there that's really worth a first and some guys like Jordan and and Deiter are going to get pushed up because of it.

I mean, NFL Rough Draft, who has the highest success rate picking the top 100 the last 3 years, has ZERO interior linemen with a 1st round grade.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.