View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 09:45 PM   #172
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
If you are not a Bigfoot believer you need to check out the episode of Survivorman in which Les spends some time exploring it. He essentially goes in a skeptic but comes out a believer. His perspective on what he sees and can't describe with natural explanations and why natural explanations aren't valid is really interesting.
Thats where he takes the local guy with him, right?

The guy that claimed to be attacked at night in his camp? Yes, cool episode, one of Les' best... I wont proclaim that guests video to be true, but he did sound genuinely scared in that night clip.

All night, I've been imagining all the guys looking at this thread and laughing out loud... and all I really wanna do is laugh out loud back at them.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.