View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 05:52 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't see any way CJG jumps Thornhill, Adderley, or Abram and I've seen Savage rising faster than CJG. That said, I'd take any of the lot between Thornhill, Adderley, Abram, Savage, or Thompson that remain at 61 and I can pretty much guarantee one will be if not more. I think Thornhill and Abram are going round 1 because I see Thornhill as the biggest playmaker and most athletic and Abram as the best pure SS that can cover and come downhill like a freight train. That more or less leaves the rest and safeties have fallen in recent years to the late 2nd and 3rd rounds that I'd never have expected to.
I really love the player fits you chose for the Chiefs, but as others have said, that trade is really costly. However, Ferrell is an impressive player that could anchor the Chiefs line for a long time.
CG-J is a top 40 pick who I think will go before Adderly and Abram. Adderly’s recent injuries might cause GMs to question his durability, and as impressive as his tape is, he played lesser competition. Abram is only a SS, and no, he can’t really cover.
I think Jackson, Tavai and Knox can all contribute regardless of their draft slot.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote