View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 02:57 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Two problems with this.

1.Jefferson not available

2. Jefferson would require a max contract. Move up for Nabers and we would have a #1 WR on a cost controlled contract for several years.

That's valuable.
He might be available for the right price and two 1sts and a 2nd is awful tempting for a team that's going to need to rebuild. Especially given they might be able to use that ammo this year to go up to #2 for a QB if they want.

There's also no guarantee Nabers is going to be great and certainly might not be worth the cost of acquisition in comparison to just getting someone like Franklin.

It's just not a worthwhile investment in capital. WR is not a pillar position. I just can't support going balls-deep on it unless I know I'm getting a generational talent. QB, Pass Rusher, Left Tackle... That's about it for me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.