Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:47 PM   #127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I could see the chiefs waiting until the 4th or 5th to pick a wr. I could see a scenario where they trade their 2nd this year and a 3rd next year to move up for a LT if one of the top guys falls. And I could easily see them picking another position other than WR in the third.
Anything is possible, but Veach has tended to bludgeon weak spots in the past with dramatic overhauls. So Brown would be the only addition that you could expect an improvement. And he's on a one year deal.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.