Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 05:46 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
We're also talking about the 3rd WR and 4th option for him to throw the ball to. We can't overqualify one while underqualifying the other.

Do I think we should go WR before DT? Yes. Would I under any circumstance? No. For example, if Ruke Ororohoro is sitting there at 64, then there better be one hell of a WR option sitting there or I'd wait until Round 3 because I think this year will have good options there.

It's all relative. The only pressing need right now is LT, until Veach does something about that in the coming days.
That's not quite accurate. At least not for anything after 2024. There's a Rice, and...Skyy Moore. That's what would be under contract in '25.

I don't know that Kelce at 36 should be considered a WR at all, much less WR1 or 2, and that's assuming he doesn't call it a career should they threepeat. I mean, that is a very real possibility, especially with his brother calling it.

Ororohoro is an interesting prospect, for sure, but what role does he play in a Chris Jones led defensive front? He's a 3 tech. So, he spells Jones when Jones needs a breather, and he plays some passing downs if you want to move Jones out to DE? I don't see him as a run down 1T. Given how much we just paid Jones, I don't think that's a great value pick. Had we NOT signed Jones, I'd be with you.

And please don't take any snark in my response; we're just talking theoretics.

Of course, now that I've said all of that, Veach will go all in on DL in this draft. LOL
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.