View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 06:39 PM   #810
Black Bob's daddy

So is it too early to talk draft yet? Pitchers are looking pretty good in the minors so far, hitters not so much. I know you don't draft for need, so luckily the top draftees available are almost all hitters. Hopefully the vaunted trio of Matias/Melendez/Pratto eventually figure Wilmington out, because right now Matias has the highest BA of the trio with .207 at almost 20 games into the season. I think a good college bat is a needed infusion into the system, so my money is on 1B Vaughn being the pick. This rebuild is really going to start to drag on longer than it should if we don't get some more solid Vall around hitters in the system who won't strike out 2-3 times a game.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.