View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:22 AM   #103
Politically Incorrect

I lived for a year in Toronto Canada and it was pretty much like living in the US only freezing cold at times. They have an AWESOME underground connector system to move from building to building during the winter, similar to Hong Kong.

Lots to do and a really underrated city IMHO during the summer.

I would love to live in Italy, Greece, Cayman Islands (almost did before I moved to AZ), and I may have a chance to live in the Philippines soon.

In the US I love Scottsdale even the blazing hot summer and a city like San Diego is really nice and I could live there. Loved Mountain View CA but it has just gotten crazy expensive and crazy left so no desire anymore.

Hate Florida and not a fan of Texas. Maybe coastal Georgia like Jekyll Island or Hilton Head SC.

Even though I am no country and western fan, I found Nashville to be a shockingly neat and larger city than I imagined.

Raleigh Durham and Charlotte also livable.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.