Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 11:55 PM   #251
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Where are you getting a 4070 ti for $650? 4070 ti is a failed 4080 that was overpriced and underperformed so they changed the name to 4070 ti and took a hundred dollars off and acted like it was value, and its still $800 minimum....

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...-graphics-card

Is the card I'm keeping my eye on. I just dont see the value in Nvidia right now unless you really really really want the best ray tracing you can possibly get.
He said he would be willing to add a little.

And it doesn't matter what it was labeled originally. All that matters is the performance. I bought my 2080 for basically $800 when it first came out. The 4070ti is MASSIVE upgrade at the same price point.

Not sure why you're so outraged.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.