Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 05:31 AM   #243
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Where are you getting a 4070 ti for $650? 4070 ti is a failed 4080 that was overpriced and underperformed so they changed the name to 4070 ti and took a hundred dollars off and acted like it was value, and its still $800 minimum....

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...-graphics-card

Is the card I'm keeping my eye on. I just dont see the value in Nvidia right now unless you really really really want the best ray tracing you can possibly get.
I would maybe consider this but my monitors are gsync which is not compatable with freesync or so I am told. I am not looking to upgrade my monitors at this point but down the road possibly. Just too much of an expense for both right now.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.