View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:38 PM   #135
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
There are plenty of reasons for going to civil court in cases like these besides just wanting money. The burden of proof is lower, for one. And many women are too scared/unsure/skeptical that their claims will be taken seriously to go to police in the immediate aftermath. The longer you wait to report, the more civil becomes the better option.

There are plenty of ways to make money that don't expose you to extreme public backlash. I just can't imagine many people willing to deal with that on a lie.
I know someone who's been through it and this is generally true. This person went the criminal system route but Just have to see the facts that come out. Although his text don't look good.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.